Are you looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other? Why not create a Spa Experience and try being a “spa butler” within your home by designing a love-infused bath? Setting up a luxurious bathing experience can become a romantic interlude for you and your love. It’s easy and affordable, and more importantly, it is one of the most thoughtful gifts for Valentine’s Day.
With just a little effort, you can put a personalized spa package together for the special person in your life that transforms the bathing experience into something romantic or even creates this sensuous experience for the two of you as a couple. Here is how.
What You Will Need
- ❤ Purchase 3 or 4 candles, ideally with your significant other’s favorite scent. Arrange them around the bath and create a romantic setting.
- ❤ Get Kneipp herbal bath essential oil – lavender for balancing or soothing muscle juniper, or a bathing ball – a fast dissolving orb – rose petal is a favourite. These items are available at bathing stores such as Sabon, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Bath and Body Works, The Body Works, and Frontier Coop. Your local Walgreens, Walmart, or CVS will also carry a line of aromatherapy salts for the bath. At a minimum, some inexpensive Epsom salts will work fine and only cost about $4.00.
- ❤ Try some aromatherapy and select a preferred scent.
- ❤ Pick up a loofah brush or sponge for exfoliation. It also works as a body massager in the bath.
- ❤ Gather their favourite lush towels in their favourite color and arrange them artfully within the room.
- ❤ Depending on your budget, you may decide to purchase a luxurious new robe and slippers for after the bath
Spa Butler Duties
- ❤ Display their robe in a convenient place.
- ❤ Artfully arrange the towels
- ❤ Have their favourite music playing softly in the background
- ❤ Draw and prepare the bath; fill the tub deep enough to submerge up to their shoulders
- ❤ Add some of the bathing oils and salts. Lavender or rose blossom is lovely, or chamomile if you want to really relax.
- ❤ Light all the candles that have been strategically placed.
- ❤ Spray some aromatherapy into the air if the candles are not aromatic.
- ❤ Offer to scrub their back or give a massage.
- ❤ Apply oils after the bath that replenish the skin, and again offer a massage.
This is an ultimate Gift for Valentine’s Day It is also affordable and can provide a transformative experience right at home. It’s the ultimate gift for Valentine’s Day!